Thursday, December 4, 2008
Haiz..
Just don know how to say. Things coming up.. For example like my cca things.. CCA fair, Price giving, Members contacts and this and tat.. Lots of things need to do and worry.
Being a chairman is nt a easy job. Teacher in charge will tell you things tat is important and need to remember all.. A person like me having this kind of sickness "STM" how am I going to make it through. But luckily I have a Vice-Chairman beside me, handles some things for me and makes my job more simple and more easy for me. But I cant also let her do for me. Like wat teacher told, ask the Committee Leaders to do too.. Don do anythings alone. The club is under control by you. So just ask them to help you. Just now right after school went to find Mr Chris about the CCA fair things and photos. Very sorry to my vice-chairman tat giving her troblum to come down for nth and yet she haven recover from her sick. After doing those things wait for Eric to off school then go home together. Before Eric called me, SHE called me and complain about her teacher tat he giving her troblum. STUPID ASS teacher.. Then she say wanna to meet for dinner so ask my mum nt to Ta Bao for me and meet HER at Hougang interchange then go eat dinner together. After dinner, went to Hougang Mall walk walk awhile then sent HER to the bus stop and accompany HER wait for bus. After SHE had left, I just walk to the interchange and wait for my bus to go home. Tat's all..
Really happy tat we had our dinner together again.
Just hope there will be more.
Chatting and disturbing all the time.
Just miss the fun all the time.
And I just don wan you pay for me.
I'm a guy how come I can let a gal to pay for me.
NO WAY IN MY LIFE!!
Blue Potato Mouse Miss Orange Potato Mouse
13 days to go.
Must Jia You liao.
if nt, throw face liao.
I will end my post of the day @
1:32 AM