Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Haiz..
Just wondering wth happen to me this few days..
Don know is bad luck or wat...
Haiz..
WAT FUCKING HAPPEN TO ME!!!
Bad things coming to me already.
Like
Yesterday,
Went to study then when reach house downstair de bus stop,
almost kana attacked by crow!!
Almost kana 1 hole on my head!!
WTF!!! So scary loh..
Today,
while walking to my bus stop to take 72
and I was crossing the road,
suddenly my mind thinking of something,
and I just cross the road without looking at the oncoming traffic.
Then suddenly a car just horn me and wake me up.
I faster run to the kerb and wait to cross another side.
OMG!! Wat am I doing!!
And
Friendship problem!!
Haiz.. Wat can I do??
Isit really I'm a idiot or Kpo or Zi Zuo Duo Qing person!!
I wondering wat wrongs with me!!
WTF & WTH am I doing or happen to me!!
WHY!!!!!!!!
Am I really so annoying!????
Msg of the day.
I'm happy tat you tell me the truth.
Telling me of what do you think when we first met.
I will end my post of the day @
9:46 PM