Sunday, December 21, 2008
Christmas Event.
Today morning overslep then should be meeting CG members at Tiong Bahru MRT station at 10.15 one but I was late. When I reach the station, I saw Jeremy waiting for Donny. So I tell him tat I went to buy the gift for gift exchange. After getting the gift, went back to meet Jeremy then go to a condo near by the shopping center. Reach already chit chit with friends then start the event. The event got games, gift exchange, fellowship and more. Will upload the event photos soon. Then after the event, some of the CG members went home and some of us went Bugis. Coz Joseph wanna to go Sim Lim do something with his I phone. After tat, went opps Sim Lim to eat ice. While we eating ice, Joycelyn called Joseph and tell him tat Jing Long met an accident. OMG.. But thank GOD tat he is fine man. After eating ice, went back to Sim Lim again. Then after Joseph finish doing something with his phone, Marshall take train home, Karen went bugis streets find Clarence and Jeremy. As for Han Yong, Samuel, Joseph and me, we walk to little inden to take train back to hougang. Reach hougang liao, Han Yong walk home then Samuel, Joseph and me take bus back to near by our house to buy dinner. Come back liao eat dinner and watch tv and fall sleep again. Till 9 my sis call me to go down and go her bf house take fish tank with the both of them. Then come back liao. Tat's all.
Picture blog again!!!



























































































On is 3.25 and I finally finish upload the photos up..
Is time to sleep!!!
Thank GOD tat Jing Long is fine.
I will end my post of the day @
12:02 AM