Saturday, November 22, 2008
Today went out in the afternoon. Then when I reach bus stop, I saw Shu Min, Ke Hui, Mei Ying and their friends. Then all of us took bus together. Coz they wan go expo then I wan go Bedok. So Take the same bus. When we reach kembagan, all of us took train then I alight at Bedok meeting someone special to me. Then we headed to City Hall.. Actually going to Suntec de, but we went to Marina Square walk walk. After tat, we went back to Suntec walk walk then decide to go watch Movie. We watch " Beverly Hills Chihuahua". Very nice and funny show. Both of us talking all the way and enjoy ourself. After movie, we walk to the Singapore Flyer's to walk walk. Actually wan eat dinner de but too many ppl so both of us decide nt to eat. Then walk till outside there sit down chit chat till 10 like tat then take bus to PS then change bus to Bedok. When we reach bedok, accompany her wait bus then I go.
Today was my happiest day I ever had. Thanks.I hope really next time we can go out more even andwithout any call disturb us.And I really enjoy myself with you.Love the time we together and chit chatting on the bus.And 1 more time, taking photos together.. =]I miss you!!And thank for reaccepting me.
My 2 beloved god sisters..


The 3 of us!!

Shu Min and Me.. Both of us in Pink..

Singapore Flyer's. Ur Fav colour!!
I will end my post of the day @
11:59 PM