<body> <div id="flagi" style="visibility:hidden; position:absolute;" onmouseover="showDrop()" onmouseout="hideDrop()"> <div id="flagtop"> </div> <div id="top-filler"> </div> <div id="flagi-body">Notify Blogger about objectionable content.<br /> <a href="http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=1200"> What does this mean? </a> </div> </div> <script type="text/javascript"> <!-- var ID = 20370800;var HATE_INTERSTITIAL_COOKIE_NAME = 'dismissedInterstitial';var FLAG_COOKIE_NAME = 'flaggedBlog';var FLAG_BLOG_URL = 'http://www.blogger.com/flag-blog.g?nav=1&toFlag=' + ID;var UNFLAG_BLOG_URL = 'http://www.blogger.com/unflag -blog.g?nav=1&toFlag=' + ID;var FLAG_IMAGE_URL = 'http://www.blogger.com/img/navbar/1/flag.gif';var UNFLAG_IMAGE_URL = 'http://www.blogger.com/img/navbar/1/unflag.gif';var ncHasFlagged = false;var servletTarget = new Image(); function BlogThis() {Q='';x=document;y=window;if(x.selection) {Q=x.selection.createRange().text;} else if (y.getSelection) { Q=y.getSelection();} else if (x.getSelection) { Q=x.getSelection();}popw = y.open('http://www.blogger.com/blog_this.pyra?t=' + escape(Q) + '&u=' + escape(location.href) + '&n=' + escape (document.title),'bloggerForm','scrollbars=no,width=475,height=300,top=175,left=75,status=yes,resizable=yes');void(0);} function blogspotInit() {initFlag();} function hasFlagged() {return getCookie(FLAG_COOKIE_NAME) || ncHasFlagged;} function toggleFlag() {var date = new Date();var id = 20370800;if (hasFlagged()) {removeCookie (FLAG_COOKIE_NAME);servletTarget.src = UNFLAG_BLOG_URL + '&d=' + date.getTime();document.images['flag'].src = FLAG_IMAGE_URL;ncHasFlagged = false;} else { setBlogspotCookie(FLAG_COOKIE_NAME, 'true');servletTarget.src = FLAG_BLOG_URL + '&d=' + date.getTime();document.images['flag'].src = UNFLAG_IMAGE_URL;ncHasFlagged = true;}} function initFlag() {document.getElementById('flagButton').style.display = 'inline';if (hasFlagged()) {document.images ['flag'].src = UNFLAG_IMAGE_URL;} else {document.images['flag'].src = FLAG_IMAGE_URL;}} function showDrop() {if (!hasFlagged()) {document.getElementById('flagi').style.visibility = 'visible';}} function hideDrop() {document.getElementById('flagi').style.visibility = 'hidden';} function setBlogspotCookie(name, val) {var expire = new Date((new Date()).getTime() + 5 * 24 * 60 * 60 * 1000);var path = '/';setCookie(name, val, null, expire, path, null);} function removeCookie(name){var expire = new Date((new Date()).getTime() - 1000); setCookie(name,'',null,expire,'/',null);} --></script><script type="text/javascript"> blogspotInit();</script><div id="space-for-ie"></div> Is all about my life. :) <body><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Tuesday, November 4, 2008


Today morning went for lesson this and tat. Then lunch time went to tampines interchange de East Link to eat lunch with friends. On the way to the East Link, saw Ju in the q of 31. Then I go find place for my friends first then go the q to find Ju talking. Talk until the bus come I then go find my friends and eat lunch. After lunch, went tampines mall to walk walk then go back school liao. On the way back to school, msg Ju ask her whether wanna meet after school then go interchange together together since we same time off school. When after school msg her and ask her where is her this and that. Then went to bus stop find her then she told me tat she need to go to her BL room take her shoes coz she forgot to bring home. Then accompany her to find teacher to take the BL room key then go BL room take shoes. Actually after tat going back to tampines mall coz she wan buy something but in the end teacher ask her do something then she ask me go home first. Then accompany her back to teacher room find teacher then i go off liao. Reach home watch tv this and tat then come online. Tat's all for today.

Everytime eveything I do or does, it din goes well.
Everything is all my fault.
My fault cost me trouble to everyone around me.
Things don go well as I think or plan.
I just wanna to improve the friendship only.
First is to A
then now
to B.
WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME!!
WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WHEN DOING THE THINGS I WAN TO DO.
or just like I don know how to express my thoughts.
someone tell me PLS!!!!

Just wanna to say,
THANKS JU.

Msg of the day.
WHY! WHY! WHY!
Y this kind of stupid dream
come back again.
Since I say I give up on everything already
but just why!!
WHY! WHY! WHY!!
WHAT THE FUCKING HELL WRONG WITH ME!!

I will end my post of the day @
11:48 PM