Friday, November 14, 2008
Today din went school coz teacher cancel lesson. So in the afternoon, went to Funan IT Mall Faith. Coz I wanna to go buy disc for the YEP team. Then after buying, both of us took bus 2 to Changi Village to buy some fish stuff for tml.. But when on our way there, Faith mother call him and tell him tat his uncle going to his friend Kelong see see. So we cancel the fising seisson at East Coast. Then when we reach there then bought the things we wan then i call Patricia sis to meet us at Tampines Mall there for dinner.. We had long john for our dinner. After dinner, went back to school for event but Faith din go.. Today de event, Huz bro is preforming so I go there to support him. Then after event with back home with David bro. But he alight first then change bus. Reach home this and tat then come online.
Took some photos at the event.
The Performer







My Dear Huz Bro perform.



The Ladies.


The mini couple.. XD

The Door gift.


Why ppl don like to reply ppl's msg??
Isit how they treat friends or wat.
I don get it!!
Msg of the day.
Thought of can meet you tonight
but too bad,
you fall sick. Haiz.
Why!!
I just wanna to meet you
after everythings over.
Haiz.
Why..
Why cant let both of us meet!!!
Anyway do take care of ur body
and get urself more rest and drink more water.
But I know I say this kind of words also no use de.
I will end my post of the day @
11:56 PM