Sunday, November 30, 2008
SAD, ANGRY, PISS OFF
Afternoon meet up with Samuel then take bus to kallang together. Coz today got CG outing. Going kallang Leisure Park. But reach there already, some of us went for our lunch first. When we leaving the coffee shop, SuSu called me and tell me tat she going off already. So meeting her 3pm at kallang MRT station. Then went she reach, I left my CG ppl then took train with SuSu till Simei. Accompany SuSu go East Point to eat her lunch. After lunch, we walk back to school coz Gabriel got his band concert in school so we went there to support him. But the best thing is SuSu de ticket with Johnson then I keep calling him and yet he din answer the call. I was like a bit angry with it coz you promise ppl tat you coming and in the end you din turn up and cause other ppl cant go for the concert. I was like sian dao loh. Hoping tat to meet SuSu and have a great chat with her but in the end give me like this. Then bo bian Susu say wanna go home then I send her till school gate there then she went off already. After sending her, went back school to meet Airu, Eric, Zhi Wei and Daniel then go in together. After the concert, went to eat dinner at Changi Village with Airu, Eric, Huz and Ke Hui. After dinner when back home already coz Airu nt feeling well.
I already promise Susu I will nt angry
anymore but once I think of wat happen
in the evening I was like
PISS OFF!!!!!!I want to KILL You Moo Moo!!!!
Some photos I taken at the concert.
But more of it is blur. Sian!!











Blue Potato Mouse Miss Orange Potato Mouse
I will end my post of the day @
1:06 AM