Friday, November 14, 2008
OMG!! now going 3am I'm still haven sleep.. Thanks to my sis. Brought her friend back and they are still doing their things now.. WTH.. Today lesson and tml lesson was cancel coz teacher got meeting need to go. Haha. Later 7plus need to wake up liao.. Die la..
Just now was chatting with my cousin and she told me tat her father had bought my air ticket to "
JAPAN".. Cool man.. Haha.. Now mum have no chioce to let me go with my dad, aunty, uncle and his family.. Wuhooo......
Heard from my cousin tat we are going to
Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto and Disney Land. OMG.. My first time going Disney Land in my life!!! This time DIE DIE ALSO MUST GO!!!
Now I'm going to sleep if nt later cannot wake up and meet Faith..
Tat's all..
To Jane,Just take care and all the best. =]To Udrena,I will try my very very best to finish the photos by monday.Msg of the day.
Just hope tat tml night can
go home together
and having a great chat
since the day we met.
Just hope.
Nth much more.
=[
I will end my post of the day @
2:58 AM