Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Today when I reach school, saw Jane and Ju.. Then b4 went to class chat with both of them awhile then went back to class. Half way through lesson, went to cafe 2 with Jian Xiang buy something to eat. While going back class, Sam call me to ask him buy something. So Jian Xiang and me went to Sim City. When reaching, saw Susu, Jane, Ju and David. Then brought Susu medicine for her. Her medicine is chocolate. Cool right!! Haha. Then after buying, went outside chat with Jane, Ju and David. Then know tat Jane later wanna go take her pay so I tell her tat I accompany her to take pay after my lesson ends. Later my lesson end, both of us took train to Outram Park there to take her pay. But reach there liao, too bad no shutter bus so we took cab in. After taking pay, both of us went to the canteen there chit chat while waiting for the shutter bus to arrived. Took shutter bus back to Outram Park to take train. Accompany her take train till Bedok then take bus home. Before going home, accompany Airu go sell her Handphone at the shop nearby my house then took bus to Hougang Point de StarHub shop. But too bad, over there don have the phone which Airu wan. So she went to Hougang Mall and find. As for me, I went back home to eat my dinner. After dinner do this and tat then come online and post. Tat's all..
To Jane,
Althought I'm sick but I'm still enjoy my day chatting with you alot. Thanks. Hope to meet you soon.. Take care.
To Ju,
Haha.. I din do anything to her. But having fun time chatting with her..
To Udrena,
Thanks for the concern. I will take care.. =]
Msg of the day.
Just like my friends told me.
Let the times took everythings from me.
I change my blog song again..
Is for you again.
I will end my post of the day @
9:07 PM