Morning got a last min call from Patricia. She ask me, Faith and Cai fong to go out.. Haha. Then firstly, went for my driving lesson first then go meet them. When we reach, we went to lucky plaza to have our lunch. After tat, we went to PS and shopping awhile then go play arcade awhile then Faith and me when to Yishun find Udrena coz she wan something from me. So I went to her house there pass her. Then chat with her this and that till 9plus like tat then went to eat dinner. After tat home sweet home.
Photo time
Msg of the day. Now is07.36pm. Just sat beside her now. Just don know wat to chat with her. Feel like got alot of things wanna to chat with her. But I just don know how to start. I still feel tat between both of us there is still a wall. I just wanna to be a normal friend with you. No wall no nth between both of us. Haiz. I just like to think alot. Isit be coz I say I like you then become got a wall between us. Just tell me pls. I don wan this kind of things happen anymore. 6 more months you going to leave school le. And tat's the end of our fate of meeting each other.
2days to Sentosa outing with Chiong Gang. 6days to TP. Jia You!!
Meet Pei Fen And take photo with her Nikon DSLR camera Nikon MB-D80(Battery Grip) Nikon Speedlight SB-800 Nikon 50mm F1.8 or F1.4 Prime Lens
Nikon D300 or D700 Body Class 3 licensea
100% Freedom!! Laptop
Creative 5.1 speakers
Own room
Police Force(Traffic Police) as NS
All edition of Need For Speed
More course for photography
Know more Friends
A job that earn $$$ No stress from school work< Cos graduate loh!!
Nissan Silvia RC full set
A car if got $$$
My Loves!!
My Part time lover
Family
Friends
Life Brothers
(Eric,Wee Teck, Raymond Tan)
Life Sisters
(Airu, Mei Xuan)
God sister
(Udrena, Jia Zhen, Sharon,
Shu Min, Si Ying Jie, Crystal,
Patricia Sis)
Special Friend
(Jess Ho)
Pets (Dog and Hamster)
DSLR Nikon D80
YEP Teammates
Y Camp Turtles
Collecting toy Car
Photography
Fishing