<body> <div id="flagi" style="visibility:hidden; position:absolute;" onmouseover="showDrop()" onmouseout="hideDrop()"> <div id="flagtop"> </div> <div id="top-filler"> </div> <div id="flagi-body">Notify Blogger about objectionable content.<br /> <a href="http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=1200"> What does this mean? </a> </div> </div> <script type="text/javascript"> <!-- var ID = 20370800;var HATE_INTERSTITIAL_COOKIE_NAME = 'dismissedInterstitial';var FLAG_COOKIE_NAME = 'flaggedBlog';var FLAG_BLOG_URL = 'http://www.blogger.com/flag-blog.g?nav=1&toFlag=' + ID;var UNFLAG_BLOG_URL = 'http://www.blogger.com/unflag -blog.g?nav=1&toFlag=' + ID;var FLAG_IMAGE_URL = 'http://www.blogger.com/img/navbar/1/flag.gif';var UNFLAG_IMAGE_URL = 'http://www.blogger.com/img/navbar/1/unflag.gif';var ncHasFlagged = false;var servletTarget = new Image(); function BlogThis() {Q='';x=document;y=window;if(x.selection) {Q=x.selection.createRange().text;} else if (y.getSelection) { Q=y.getSelection();} else if (x.getSelection) { Q=x.getSelection();}popw = y.open('http://www.blogger.com/blog_this.pyra?t=' + escape(Q) + '&u=' + escape(location.href) + '&n=' + escape (document.title),'bloggerForm','scrollbars=no,width=475,height=300,top=175,left=75,status=yes,resizable=yes');void(0);} function blogspotInit() {initFlag();} function hasFlagged() {return getCookie(FLAG_COOKIE_NAME) || ncHasFlagged;} function toggleFlag() {var date = new Date();var id = 20370800;if (hasFlagged()) {removeCookie (FLAG_COOKIE_NAME);servletTarget.src = UNFLAG_BLOG_URL + '&d=' + date.getTime();document.images['flag'].src = FLAG_IMAGE_URL;ncHasFlagged = false;} else { setBlogspotCookie(FLAG_COOKIE_NAME, 'true');servletTarget.src = FLAG_BLOG_URL + '&d=' + date.getTime();document.images['flag'].src = UNFLAG_IMAGE_URL;ncHasFlagged = true;}} function initFlag() {document.getElementById('flagButton').style.display = 'inline';if (hasFlagged()) {document.images ['flag'].src = UNFLAG_IMAGE_URL;} else {document.images['flag'].src = FLAG_IMAGE_URL;}} function showDrop() {if (!hasFlagged()) {document.getElementById('flagi').style.visibility = 'visible';}} function hideDrop() {document.getElementById('flagi').style.visibility = 'hidden';} function setBlogspotCookie(name, val) {var expire = new Date((new Date()).getTime() + 5 * 24 * 60 * 60 * 1000);var path = '/';setCookie(name, val, null, expire, path, null);} function removeCookie(name){var expire = new Date((new Date()).getTime() - 1000); setCookie(name,'',null,expire,'/',null);} --></script><script type="text/javascript"> blogspotInit();</script><div id="space-for-ie"></div> Is all about my life. :) <body><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Tuesday, September 9, 2008


Today went back to school for exam. Exam start at 3 then teacher call us to reach school by 2.15. Sian loh. Then 3 start exam but in the end I use 1hr 16min to do which is the exam is 2hrs. Haha. After exam home sweet home then eat dinner. After dinner pei Airu go Koven study until 10plus then back home le. Tat's all for today.

Words for today
The day is getting lesser and lesser.
The day is getting nearer and nearer.
I'm getting more and more worry.
I just keep thinking wat will happen after tat.
Will be nt like now le.
I just hope nope!
Pls don come true!
Haiz.
All I can say is Jia You.

Everything I had done,
all in return is just 1 word, "11-16-15".
I cant do anything.
Just nth.
Haiz.
Why have to be like this.
I just have to accept my fate!

Wat is care!
Wat is concern!
To you,
wat are them.
They are nth to you in ur heart.

To you.
You only know who is 22-9-14-3-5-9-20.
In your mind,
In your heart,
In your world,
In your dreams,
Just only got him.

I'm a nobody.
Gd for nth to you.
Useless,
Noob,
Lag,
Stupid
to you.

See How,
Don't Know,
Any How,
Nonsense.

This are the words only I can recall!

Nth but this all in return.

I will end my post of the day @
11:46 PM