Sunday, September 14, 2008
Today went back to church. Wanna to meet all the friends before I went to cambodia this coming wednesday. I will be missing you guys over there!!! Then after service, went to the "Central" to eat lunch and on the same time celebrating Lester bday. We make alot of fun on him. Haha. Then after lunch, we all went to River Walk to slack. Slack till 5plus then they all go Marina Square meet Kenny and friends. Actually wanna to go with them but I cant. Coz need to go uncle house for dinner. Too bad so sad. Then after leaving them, went to uncle house till 10plus then reach home. Now going to upload alot pictures.
To N415:
Today really enjoy myself with you guys alot.
Thanks man.
I will damn miss you guys alot!!
Especially Mr Lester Chee!!
Haha. Take Care guys!!
Pictures time!!

The Gals.


Que Lyn and Joycelyn


Karen and Han Yong


Clarence and Samuel


Lester and Jeremy


Han Yong & me. Lester & me.
Thanks Karen for being my
listen ears for 2days.
Thanks lot.
Words for today.
Just nth to say anymore.
I will end my post of the day @
11:11 PM