Today morning went to uncle office with dad. After tat, went to Lucky Plaza with dad too. Coz going there to get my reserved Nikon D80. Haha.. Finally get it. THANKS DAD!!! After getting, went to driving. After went to school meet Miss Audrey and the gang to CGH for jab. Jab finish at 5plus to 6plus. Then went to TM to eat dinner with Moon, Udrena, Jing Pei, Cai Fong, Jacqueline and Faith. Eat until 8like tat jiu go home le. Back home liao, need to clean my hamster body. Coz my mother kill my hamster by drop the container of Xiao Hei de food on my HAMSTER!!! OMG!!! Then after tat, went to bath this all then come online le. I take a picture of my Nikon D80.
Words for today. Today I'm so happy to see you. But haiz. Din talk much. Mostly you talking to the rest. So I don wan disturb. Just looking at you is enough of me. Just heard tat, You have a new PT-BF. I hope is me. But, in the end you told me tat is a guy from the Hand In Hand. Haiz. I have nth to say. But we can keep it like tat is enough for me.
Useless guy, I such a useless person to you. I cant make you to have me inside ur heart. Even PT-BF. Nth at all to you!!
Meet Pei Fen And take photo with her Nikon DSLR camera Nikon MB-D80(Battery Grip) Nikon Speedlight SB-800 Nikon 50mm F1.8 or F1.4 Prime Lens
Nikon D300 or D700 Body Class 3 licensea
100% Freedom!! Laptop
Creative 5.1 speakers
Own room
Police Force(Traffic Police) as NS
All edition of Need For Speed
More course for photography
Know more Friends
A job that earn $$$ No stress from school work< Cos graduate loh!!
Nissan Silvia RC full set
A car if got $$$
My Loves!!
My Part time lover
Family
Friends
Life Brothers
(Eric,Wee Teck, Raymond Tan)
Life Sisters
(Airu, Mei Xuan)
God sister
(Udrena, Jia Zhen, Sharon,
Shu Min, Si Ying Jie, Crystal,
Patricia Sis)
Special Friend
(Jess Ho)
Pets (Dog and Hamster)
DSLR Nikon D80
YEP Teammates
Y Camp Turtles
Collecting toy Car
Photography
Fishing