Nth much today. Only went for driving lesson today. Then after driving come back online, eat dinner, watch tv is all only. Tat's all.
Words for today. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for wat I had done this morning. You know tat I nt tat kind of person know how to talks. Sorry.
Today is the 3rd day we chat. I hope we can continue like this everyday. Sorry tat everytime call you din talk much. But I trying. Pls give me some time.
I love to talk to you. But I just cant talk alot.
I just wan to know you more. But I don have the chance to. There is still a wall between us.
Sometimes pls take my concern to you. Just like wat I say. Let me have a chance to take care of as a friend. Although we don have the chance to be together. But just give me a chance to take care you as a friend.
You just gd care for yourself pls. Don everytime eat cup noodles pls. I beg you.
Meet Pei Fen And take photo with her Nikon DSLR camera Nikon MB-D80(Battery Grip) Nikon Speedlight SB-800 Nikon 50mm F1.8 or F1.4 Prime Lens
Nikon D300 or D700 Body Class 3 licensea
100% Freedom!! Laptop
Creative 5.1 speakers
Own room
Police Force(Traffic Police) as NS
All edition of Need For Speed
More course for photography
Know more Friends
A job that earn $$$ No stress from school work< Cos graduate loh!!
Nissan Silvia RC full set
A car if got $$$
My Loves!!
My Part time lover
Family
Friends
Life Brothers
(Eric,Wee Teck, Raymond Tan)
Life Sisters
(Airu, Mei Xuan)
God sister
(Udrena, Jia Zhen, Sharon,
Shu Min, Si Ying Jie, Crystal,
Patricia Sis)
Special Friend
(Jess Ho)
Pets (Dog and Hamster)
DSLR Nikon D80
YEP Teammates
Y Camp Turtles
Collecting toy Car
Photography
Fishing