Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Finally I'm back from Cambodia!Went there for 14days.
14days of hard works and fun.
Abit don feel like coming back.
Got alot of fun and laughter there.
And memories too.
Lots of lots of fun there.
Reach Singapore at 12pm.
Then go buy beer and this and that.
After taking our things then
outside to take group photo.
After tat, went to doctor coz I accidentally
injure my eye.
Teacher force me to go see.. Sian!!
Nvm. Eye is important.
Tml going to meet Lester they all.
Yeah!!
I look forward to it!!



Msg for you.
I had fall down.
And this is wat you wish for.
Just to say Thanks for everything
had happen on the camp day.
And lastly,
gd luck for ur everything.
Hope you can faster find back ur confidences.
I looking forward to see you and your bf
pic display on msn display picture.
Take care always.
I nv regret of wat I had done for you.
I will end my post of the day @
11:13 PM