<body> <div id="flagi" style="visibility:hidden; position:absolute;" onmouseover="showDrop()" onmouseout="hideDrop()"> <div id="flagtop"> </div> <div id="top-filler"> </div> <div id="flagi-body">Notify Blogger about objectionable content.<br /> <a href="http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=1200"> What does this mean? </a> </div> </div> <script type="text/javascript"> <!-- var ID = 20370800;var HATE_INTERSTITIAL_COOKIE_NAME = 'dismissedInterstitial';var FLAG_COOKIE_NAME = 'flaggedBlog';var FLAG_BLOG_URL = 'http://www.blogger.com/flag-blog.g?nav=1&toFlag=' + ID;var UNFLAG_BLOG_URL = 'http://www.blogger.com/unflag -blog.g?nav=1&toFlag=' + ID;var FLAG_IMAGE_URL = 'http://www.blogger.com/img/navbar/1/flag.gif';var UNFLAG_IMAGE_URL = 'http://www.blogger.com/img/navbar/1/unflag.gif';var ncHasFlagged = false;var servletTarget = new Image(); function BlogThis() {Q='';x=document;y=window;if(x.selection) {Q=x.selection.createRange().text;} else if (y.getSelection) { Q=y.getSelection();} else if (x.getSelection) { Q=x.getSelection();}popw = y.open('http://www.blogger.com/blog_this.pyra?t=' + escape(Q) + '&u=' + escape(location.href) + '&n=' + escape (document.title),'bloggerForm','scrollbars=no,width=475,height=300,top=175,left=75,status=yes,resizable=yes');void(0);} function blogspotInit() {initFlag();} function hasFlagged() {return getCookie(FLAG_COOKIE_NAME) || ncHasFlagged;} function toggleFlag() {var date = new Date();var id = 20370800;if (hasFlagged()) {removeCookie (FLAG_COOKIE_NAME);servletTarget.src = UNFLAG_BLOG_URL + '&d=' + date.getTime();document.images['flag'].src = FLAG_IMAGE_URL;ncHasFlagged = false;} else { setBlogspotCookie(FLAG_COOKIE_NAME, 'true');servletTarget.src = FLAG_BLOG_URL + '&d=' + date.getTime();document.images['flag'].src = UNFLAG_IMAGE_URL;ncHasFlagged = true;}} function initFlag() {document.getElementById('flagButton').style.display = 'inline';if (hasFlagged()) {document.images ['flag'].src = UNFLAG_IMAGE_URL;} else {document.images['flag'].src = FLAG_IMAGE_URL;}} function showDrop() {if (!hasFlagged()) {document.getElementById('flagi').style.visibility = 'visible';}} function hideDrop() {document.getElementById('flagi').style.visibility = 'hidden';} function setBlogspotCookie(name, val) {var expire = new Date((new Date()).getTime() + 5 * 24 * 60 * 60 * 1000);var path = '/';setCookie(name, val, null, expire, path, null);} function removeCookie(name){var expire = new Date((new Date()).getTime() - 1000); setCookie(name,'',null,expire,'/',null);} --></script><script type="text/javascript"> blogspotInit();</script><div id="space-for-ie"></div> Is all about my life. :) <body><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Sunday, August 24, 2008


Today wake up at 9.30. Then go wash up and eat breakfast then go bath this and go out with father. First we went to uncle fetch grandma. Coz today uncle office got to prey. Then reach uncle house then I din follow father go office. But I follow my uncle and cousin to Ubin there take things. After tat, went back office. Reach office le then nth to do. Then play com. Then go her blog and friends blog. After viewing le, I started to think again. Think wat happen on Friday night. But I think is useless. So I went down and help. Then prey until 6plus then go home liao. Before going home, went to father friend house and pass him things then went to buy dinner then go home. Reach home le. Then get bath and come online loh.

All along I thinking wat happen on tat day
and wat I had doing for the pass few days.

Sometimes I like too think much.
But all is useless de.
What I thinking one is nt going to be happen.
I just day dreaming.

Sometimes I'm thinking of
am I too concern or
concern you too much and over the limit
until you thinking of I am very annoying.

Sometime,
I just need abit of eye contact and
a little attention from you.
I just wanna to have more time with you.
I have no much time liao.
November is getting nearer and nearer.
The day is getting lesser and lesser.

Now I'm thinking of everything I had done,
I think I'm serious about this this time.

But from just now the chat,
I sort of abit sian and sad.
But I think its ok.
I will still keep wishing and waiting.

Y you din reply my msg.
I just wanna to chat with you.
Why you drop the msg.
If you tired le, let me know.
I will drop the msg.
Pls don avoid me.
Haiz.
I think I just no fate with you.

I will end my post of the day @
9:20 PM