Monday, September 1, 2008
Today wake up at 10 like tat, then wash up then eat breakfast. As for waiting for my new LCD to come, half eat breakfast, half watching Tokyo Drift. Haha. At around 12 plus then the tv come. Then the ppl help me set up everything. After tat, get bath then went to uncle house to see grandma then after tat, went to PC show with Raymond. Went until 10plus then go find eugene coz he got work. After tat, we all want to starbuck to drink. Reach home at 12 like tat then come post. Tat's all.
Now I got 4 person wanna thanks!!!
1st is Aaron. Thanks for helping me with the camera details.
2nd is Raymond. Thanks for asking ur friend to help me with the camera.
3rd is Eugene. Thanks for helping me getting the trolley.
4th and last is my father. Thanks for letting me buy my dream camera. Nikon D80. Thanks lot!!
When I reach home,
I saw something cute.
My sis brought a new bed for Xiao Hei.
I will upload the pictures now!!

Xiao Hei and his new bed!!!

New LCD TV
I will end my post of the day @
1:08 AM