Today wake up 9 then go brush teeth this all and eat breakfast. After breakfast go bath. After bath wait for father to use finish use toilet then drive me to my driving place. Then after my driving, father come fetch me. First, we went to PS de starhub to change my mobile plan. Then after tat, went to Suntec for the PC show. Then all car park full then bo bian have to park at Raffies City. Then from Raffies City, father and I walk throught City Link Mall then Suntec. Along the way, I msg Faith ask him where is he and Airu. Then we all together walk to Pc show. Stay there until 5plus then father fetch us to hougang mall coz later we having dinner with my church friend. Eat dinner with them until 8plus. Then after dinner, me, Han Yong and Lester went to Bro jo house and pass him things then Han Yong and Lester accompany me walk back to my house downstair. Thanks guys for the accompany. Then come back rest awhile then go bath then come online and post.
Sorry. Now I just cant fall down so fast. But pls, give me time to fall down. I need time to. Just sorry. But I know wat should I going to do now!
Everytime when I heard my phone rang. I just hope is you. But I know you wont do this. You don usually start the msg, unless I ask you to msg me when you reach home. I know our friendship nt tat gd until this.
Everytime when I heard Call tones, I just hope you have call me to chat.
Everytime when I heard Msg tones, I just hope you have msg me to chat.
But I konw this wont be happen. Mostly gals don start chat until they are msging the guy they like or love.
Meet Pei Fen And take photo with her Nikon DSLR camera Nikon MB-D80(Battery Grip) Nikon Speedlight SB-800 Nikon 50mm F1.8 or F1.4 Prime Lens
Nikon D300 or D700 Body Class 3 licensea
100% Freedom!! Laptop
Creative 5.1 speakers
Own room
Police Force(Traffic Police) as NS
All edition of Need For Speed
More course for photography
Know more Friends
A job that earn $$$ No stress from school work< Cos graduate loh!!
Nissan Silvia RC full set
A car if got $$$
My Loves!!
My Part time lover
Family
Friends
Life Brothers
(Eric,Wee Teck, Raymond Tan)
Life Sisters
(Airu, Mei Xuan)
God sister
(Udrena, Jia Zhen, Sharon,
Shu Min, Si Ying Jie, Crystal,
Patricia Sis)
Special Friend
(Jess Ho)
Pets (Dog and Hamster)
DSLR Nikon D80
YEP Teammates
Y Camp Turtles
Collecting toy Car
Photography
Fishing