<body> <div id="flagi" style="visibility:hidden; position:absolute;" onmouseover="showDrop()" onmouseout="hideDrop()"> <div id="flagtop"> </div> <div id="top-filler"> </div> <div id="flagi-body">Notify Blogger about objectionable content.<br /> <a href="http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=1200"> What does this mean? </a> </div> </div> <script type="text/javascript"> <!-- var ID = 20370800;var HATE_INTERSTITIAL_COOKIE_NAME = 'dismissedInterstitial';var FLAG_COOKIE_NAME = 'flaggedBlog';var FLAG_BLOG_URL = 'http://www.blogger.com/flag-blog.g?nav=1&toFlag=' + ID;var UNFLAG_BLOG_URL = 'http://www.blogger.com/unflag -blog.g?nav=1&toFlag=' + ID;var FLAG_IMAGE_URL = 'http://www.blogger.com/img/navbar/1/flag.gif';var UNFLAG_IMAGE_URL = 'http://www.blogger.com/img/navbar/1/unflag.gif';var ncHasFlagged = false;var servletTarget = new Image(); function BlogThis() {Q='';x=document;y=window;if(x.selection) {Q=x.selection.createRange().text;} else if (y.getSelection) { Q=y.getSelection();} else if (x.getSelection) { Q=x.getSelection();}popw = y.open('http://www.blogger.com/blog_this.pyra?t=' + escape(Q) + '&u=' + escape(location.href) + '&n=' + escape (document.title),'bloggerForm','scrollbars=no,width=475,height=300,top=175,left=75,status=yes,resizable=yes');void(0);} function blogspotInit() {initFlag();} function hasFlagged() {return getCookie(FLAG_COOKIE_NAME) || ncHasFlagged;} function toggleFlag() {var date = new Date();var id = 20370800;if (hasFlagged()) {removeCookie (FLAG_COOKIE_NAME);servletTarget.src = UNFLAG_BLOG_URL + '&d=' + date.getTime();document.images['flag'].src = FLAG_IMAGE_URL;ncHasFlagged = false;} else { setBlogspotCookie(FLAG_COOKIE_NAME, 'true');servletTarget.src = FLAG_BLOG_URL + '&d=' + date.getTime();document.images['flag'].src = UNFLAG_IMAGE_URL;ncHasFlagged = true;}} function initFlag() {document.getElementById('flagButton').style.display = 'inline';if (hasFlagged()) {document.images ['flag'].src = UNFLAG_IMAGE_URL;} else {document.images['flag'].src = FLAG_IMAGE_URL;}} function showDrop() {if (!hasFlagged()) {document.getElementById('flagi').style.visibility = 'visible';}} function hideDrop() {document.getElementById('flagi').style.visibility = 'hidden';} function setBlogspotCookie(name, val) {var expire = new Date((new Date()).getTime() + 5 * 24 * 60 * 60 * 1000);var path = '/';setCookie(name, val, null, expire, path, null);} function removeCookie(name){var expire = new Date((new Date()).getTime() - 1000); setCookie(name,'',null,expire,'/',null);} --></script><script type="text/javascript"> blogspotInit();</script><div id="space-for-ie"></div> Is all about my life. :) <body><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Tuesday, August 26, 2008


Today nth much thing happen schooling this all. School until 3plus then go home liao. Then 4plus reach home. Then watch tv and fall asleep again. Then 6plus wake up eat dinner. 7plus go bath this all. Play com until now then come post.

Today you went to the nike race,
and I don know.
From morning msg you,
you din reply.
Afternoon msg you again,
you din reply again.
Now the way home,
I started to think.

Y keep msg you and
you din reply me.
I start to worry about you.
Thinking anything happen to you.

As I thinking,
my body started to shiver.
I am very scare tat something happen to you
or wat I had din wrong and you don wanna friend me anymore.

I just wish the bus can drive faster,
so tat I can reach home fast.
Faster reach home and check my blog.

I am just very scare tat something might happen on you.
On the bus,
I keep worrying and scaring tat really something happen.
Worry until grad things tight.
I just worry.
I hope you know y i am like tat.

Then half way on the bus,
you reply me.
And I finally can relax.
Coz know tat you are find.
When the time you reply me,
my heart that stone then can put down.
But still,
my body still shivering.
Don know why.
My heart almost drop out, YOU KNOW.
But luckily,
you are fine.

From the msg,
Know tat ur ex come back to school find you.
Don know y,
I just worry.
Worry about something
which not consisted my problem.
I should be happy
if he told you something.
But I just worry.

Then after the race,
you went to orchard to eat.
Just now msg you
and ask whether you have reach home,
but I told you tat if u wanna reply then reply.
You really din tat.
Don reply. I was worry again.
And stupid of saying tat.

Anyway,
just don be this to me again.
I can easily killed by you.
Worries about you.

I become negative again.
The race started 4plus
but you din reply me before tat.
Are you avoiding me.
Or is just my negative thinking again.

You still haven online.
Now is 11.50pm le.
Going 12 liao.
Think you are tired and busy.
Its ok.
Just like wat I say.
I must learn to let things go.

isit back for patch?
Am I right?

Now is 11.57
She reply me in msn.
All the things I was thinking is correct.
I just has to faces the fate.

I will end my post of the day @
10:35 PM