Thursday, August 21, 2008
Today lesson cancel. So when to driving. 12.30 to 2. Today still ok. But changing lane is so SUX. parking is ok too.. Haha. After tat, went home first to put down things. Then after awhile, Faith call me. Then say meet at Hougang Inter alighting point. Then reach liao, take train to Orchard meet Airu, Then go wheelock first. Go buy my crumple bag. After tat, headed to far east. After far east, went to lucky plaza to eat dinner. Eat until 7plus then take train back to bishan. Coz I wanna to buy shirt and Faith wanna buy shoes bag. Then buy liao, go walk walk awhile then go home liao. Take bus 55 home. On the way home, in the saw Ken and Damian. Then we have chat this all until we reach our own stop. Then I accompany Airu home, after tat go home myself. Reach home at about 11 like tat. Then rest awhile, chat with father about my driving then go bath loh. After bath, come online and post.
This are the things I brought today.
attitude change.
Nth to say about it.
Just wanna to say,
You are nt the one I know.
The one I know, is gone.
I make it gone.
Gone Forever.
Haiz.
Wat to do.
Nth!!
Just keep walking can le.
WAT AM I TALKING!
AM I MAD.
SAY THIS KIND OF THING.
This song is for you.
转机- 潘玮柏
I will end my post of the day @
12:15 AM