Today late for lesson coz got something need to do. But in the end, end with a quarrel. Haiz. After tat, when to class. Totally no mood to study and chat with friends. Then lunch time go eat this all. Then 12 back to class and study. 2 went to SW. Do SW until 3 like tat then take bus to Bishan meet Faith and Airu. Went to eat dinner this all. After Bishan, went to AMK to buy things. Buy until 8plus then go home. 9plus reach home. Then go watch tv and then go bath. After bath then come online and post.
Moodless Angry
Morning wanna to meet you coz I was late for my lesson plus same time reaching inter. But I call you, you din even answer and sms no reply. I think nvm. I waited for you at least 15-20min, and you reach. As you reach, you just go in the q with out telling me. Wat if I din saw you, Am I going to keep waiting? Haiz. I think I wont be putting it in my heart, its over. I just don wanna to say liao.
3rd quarrel 3rd quarrel in 1 month. I just cant stop my emotional. I just worry. I just caring. I just trying. I just thinking. But in the end, Nth happen well.
26th August Tml will be the day we met each other for 1 month. Time pass so fast. 1 month le. In this 1 month alot of things happen. Gd things, Bad things, Happy things and Sad things happen around us.
Bad Impression I alway leaving bad impression in your heart. Alway nt leaving gd impression in your heart. Especially today. I don know wat to say. Just a very Bad impression!
Faith words. From just now, I was thinking of wat Faith say. Did I take the wrong step? I hope nt.
Letting go? Should I learn to things go? But I don wanna to let things go so fast. I must prove to myself tat, I cant do it so fast! But you will be happy tat, I learn to let things go. So tat you have to.......
Learning. Learning to talk to you more when we met each other. Learning to keep a distance with you when we talk. Learning to do things well. Learning to be nicer to you, nt quarrel. Learning to let things go. Learning to let things go well.
Hope our misunderstanding will be clear by now!! Pls forgive me!
你要的爱, 我不能给你! 因为我没那种机会!
Pls don give up. At least try. No need worry de. Must be confidence. I will support you de. =D
Meet Pei Fen And take photo with her Nikon DSLR camera Nikon MB-D80(Battery Grip) Nikon Speedlight SB-800 Nikon 50mm F1.8 or F1.4 Prime Lens
Nikon D300 or D700 Body Class 3 licensea
100% Freedom!! Laptop
Creative 5.1 speakers
Own room
Police Force(Traffic Police) as NS
All edition of Need For Speed
More course for photography
Know more Friends
A job that earn $$$ No stress from school work< Cos graduate loh!!
Nissan Silvia RC full set
A car if got $$$
My Loves!!
My Part time lover
Family
Friends
Life Brothers
(Eric,Wee Teck, Raymond Tan)
Life Sisters
(Airu, Mei Xuan)
God sister
(Udrena, Jia Zhen, Sharon,
Shu Min, Si Ying Jie, Crystal,
Patricia Sis)
Special Friend
(Jess Ho)
Pets (Dog and Hamster)
DSLR Nikon D80
YEP Teammates
Y Camp Turtles
Collecting toy Car
Photography
Fishing