Sunday, August 24, 2008
Camp:
Last night din online coz having camp in school. Then went back to home after school then went back to school again. Having a small meeting b4 going to the metta school. Then reach there liao, do alot of things. To many to remember and lazy to write. At about 5plus went back school for dinner. After dinner went to bath, bath finish then go play games with the others. Play until half way then her msg come. Then chat awhile. Then she went for own things. Actually must to be go sleep by 11.30 but everyone play until 2plus then sleep. Then sat wake up at 6.30 then get wash up this all then go play games. After the games, went to eat breakfast. Din eat much coz no Wei Kou. After breakfast, went back for meeting again. Meet until 10 like tat coz got Talk by a teacher. After the talk, went back downstair to paint a small wall for school. At around 2plus got parents meeting for us but nt every parents come. So after the meeting parents, HOME SWEET HOME loh.
Outing:
After back from camp, told mother tat wanna go out. Coz Airu say wanna go watch fire works then follow loh. But Kana scold. Sian. Nvm. Then meet Airu and Ke Hui at City Hall mrt station. Then Airu reach first. But we are late. So din watch the fire works. Watch abit jiu go liao. While waiting for Ke Hui to reach, I just cant control my emotional in front of Airu and I just drop my tears. Coz Stress on mother, reach home liao keep nagging me tat nt tired still wanna go out. Keep nag nag. Actually at home got drop my tears liao but I just have to control it in order nt to let my parents know. And the other thing is camp thing. I just don wanna to say. Sorry. But "She" will know wat happen last night when you reading it. Back to the story. After Ke Hui reach, we went to suntec and eat. Eat until 11 like tat then went back home loh. Reach home at around 11plus going 12 then go bath this then come online liao. Tat's all for today.
Cry
Emo
Sad
Jealous
Stress
Last night,
When you are standing just in front of me,
and I just don know to say anything.
I just hope you get wat I mean.
I just wanna to say thanks for accompany me for the 15-20min with me.
And thanks for letting me leading on your shoulder.
Sorry for nt asking and just go lead.
At tat time,
I just wish I can just wanna to stop the time on tat moment.
I just wanna to spend more time with you alone.
Just no one disturb us.
But!! But!!
I just don know how to talk.
And I just wasting time there.
But I just hoping tat u don walk away and we just keep talking.
But in the end,
you walk away.
I was just there cant do anything about it.
Just letting you go away.
But I think tat you also must have your own things to do,
so din go disturb you liao.
BF/GF
whenever I heard this words,
I was just like nth to do
and just to be jealous.
I cant do anything but jealous.
Although you told me tat is play play one,
but I still jealous about
wat a close relationship both of you have.
I just wanna to know more about you,
be close with you,
more time with you.
BUT!!
I cant. I just cant!!
I just don have the chance.
I'm so scare.
I'm so scare tat everytime I wanna to find you,
I just have to look around.
See whether anyone is looking
I just scare of everything now.
Lastly,
just wanna to thanks for letting me lead on your shoulder again.
And you din say a word.
But I think mostly gals wont allow.
But you din ask me nt.
Sorry nv ask permission and go lead.
But I very happy tat, u din ask me to go away.
Don know you mind it anot or just don know how to reject me or wat.
Just wanna to say
Thank You and Sorry!!
can you just promise me tat, we will take pic together when the next time we met.
Just like the post august 19.
Take pic together for me to keep as a memories.
I hope you can putting your hair down like last night when we together tat time.
You look nicer when your hair is down.
you reject me of letting me hug you.
I just wanna to feel warm when I'm down.
But I know u got your hard way.
I wont force you.
Anyway just really hope you like the present.
Hope you will treasure it well.
Make it reminds you tat, there is still got someone waiting for you,
although you
already have the person you like.我放不過我自己
轉一圈回到了原地
眼淚是一種提醒 我還愛你
讓一切歸零
I will end my post of the day @
12:32 AM