<body> <div id="flagi" style="visibility:hidden; position:absolute;" onmouseover="showDrop()" onmouseout="hideDrop()"> <div id="flagtop"> </div> <div id="top-filler"> </div> <div id="flagi-body">Notify Blogger about objectionable content.<br /> <a href="http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=1200"> What does this mean? </a> </div> </div> <script type="text/javascript"> <!-- var ID = 20370800;var HATE_INTERSTITIAL_COOKIE_NAME = 'dismissedInterstitial';var FLAG_COOKIE_NAME = 'flaggedBlog';var FLAG_BLOG_URL = 'http://www.blogger.com/flag-blog.g?nav=1&toFlag=' + ID;var UNFLAG_BLOG_URL = 'http://www.blogger.com/unflag -blog.g?nav=1&toFlag=' + ID;var FLAG_IMAGE_URL = 'http://www.blogger.com/img/navbar/1/flag.gif';var UNFLAG_IMAGE_URL = 'http://www.blogger.com/img/navbar/1/unflag.gif';var ncHasFlagged = false;var servletTarget = new Image(); function BlogThis() {Q='';x=document;y=window;if(x.selection) {Q=x.selection.createRange().text;} else if (y.getSelection) { Q=y.getSelection();} else if (x.getSelection) { Q=x.getSelection();}popw = y.open('http://www.blogger.com/blog_this.pyra?t=' + escape(Q) + '&u=' + escape(location.href) + '&n=' + escape (document.title),'bloggerForm','scrollbars=no,width=475,height=300,top=175,left=75,status=yes,resizable=yes');void(0);} function blogspotInit() {initFlag();} function hasFlagged() {return getCookie(FLAG_COOKIE_NAME) || ncHasFlagged;} function toggleFlag() {var date = new Date();var id = 20370800;if (hasFlagged()) {removeCookie (FLAG_COOKIE_NAME);servletTarget.src = UNFLAG_BLOG_URL + '&d=' + date.getTime();document.images['flag'].src = FLAG_IMAGE_URL;ncHasFlagged = false;} else { setBlogspotCookie(FLAG_COOKIE_NAME, 'true');servletTarget.src = FLAG_BLOG_URL + '&d=' + date.getTime();document.images['flag'].src = UNFLAG_IMAGE_URL;ncHasFlagged = true;}} function initFlag() {document.getElementById('flagButton').style.display = 'inline';if (hasFlagged()) {document.images ['flag'].src = UNFLAG_IMAGE_URL;} else {document.images['flag'].src = FLAG_IMAGE_URL;}} function showDrop() {if (!hasFlagged()) {document.getElementById('flagi').style.visibility = 'visible';}} function hideDrop() {document.getElementById('flagi').style.visibility = 'hidden';} function setBlogspotCookie(name, val) {var expire = new Date((new Date()).getTime() + 5 * 24 * 60 * 60 * 1000);var path = '/';setCookie(name, val, null, expire, path, null);} function removeCookie(name){var expire = new Date((new Date()).getTime() - 1000); setCookie(name,'',null,expire,'/',null);} --></script><script type="text/javascript"> blogspotInit();</script><div id="space-for-ie"></div> Is all about my life. :) <body><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Friday, October 19, 2007


Today morning actually got meet Kenneth and Bernie but they nv answer my call so I msg Faith and ask him where is he.. Then told me on the way to school.. But just come out from house.. So I meet him loh.. Then go school together.. Reach school liao then go class.. Then teacher say do finish thing liao can go liao.. So I faster do loh.. Then do until 10 plus then go cafe 1 eat breakfast with Bernie, Wei Qiang, Sam, Ah Bao and Raymond.. After eat go back class coz wait for Raymond and Ah Bao to do finish things.. After doing finish things then go basement carpark again.. Go for second round of learning how to ribe a bike.. Not me.. Is Ah Bao.. After ah Bao learn finish then Raymond say wan long pang me home coz later he going to fatch his gf.. SO wanna come my house awhile.. So I say ok loh.. Then on the way home, it started to rain very big so we stop at bus stop.. 2min later then rain get smaller then hand home.. Reach cousin house there rain very big again then bo bian stop again then sit at bus stop to chat until the rain smaller.. Then reach my house downstair liao and the time Raymond gf work finish liao then I ask him go fatch her loh.. Nvm.. Then I saw my mother and called me to cross the road then follow her to her friend de shop.. Then actually I wanna buy the FTT de book and I wanna pay but the aunty don let me pay.. Sian.. Everytime like tat.. Then I got say before if I pass my BTT I will treat her eat de.. Yet I have pass my BTT so I keep my promise.. But must wait until I get my holidays job de pay.. Next money.. Hehe.. Then after going to my mother friend shop then headed home and dota with Sam, Eric and Raymond until 6 plus then go eat dinner.. Tat's all for today..

I will end my post of the day @
9:33 PM