Wednesday, August 29, 2007
26/08/07 So sian.. Sat night 2 plus then sleep.. So tired.. 5 wake up by mother.. Coz need to go grandma house to pray.. Then follow mother and aunty market buy pray thing.. After buying things, call father to wake up then drive us there.. Reach there at 8 plus then prepare this all then pray finish at 12 plus then take cab.. Then reach home liao, help my dog to bath. Then go play game liao.. After playing awhile went to sleep until 4 plus then wake up watch tv..
27/08/07
wake up at 5 like tat then follow mother go downstair to pray.. Then after pray go buy breakfast to eat.. Coz later going to CMPB to check up.. Then meet Faith at hougang mall interchange.. Then take train to Tiong Bahru to meet Nigel, Jason and Sam.. Then take bus to CMPB.. When we reach outside CMPB, Desmond came to meet us. Then we all go in together.. Go checkup for 4 to 5 hours like tat then go Tiong Bahru plaza to eat lunch.. After lunch, then go home liao..
28/08/07
Nth much happen today.. My dog go cut hair today.. Ha.. Cut a stupid hair.. I show you all..

Mei ar..
Don say I KP hor..
Just ask ask only hor.. (you know wat am i saying hor)
Don say 4get leh..
So easy 4get..
Don wan say nvm de..
I know.. =P
I will end my post of the day @
12:00 AM